Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
15 February, 02:46
What if I told you that your Heros are actually heros? What if I told you that Infiltration not invasion has MULTIPLE meanings? What if I told you that Hollywood has been infiltrated by White Hats for YEARS?
What if I told you that God Chose His Messengers Long Ago. Family Lines are everywhere. They say that the STARS represent our ancestors in a lot of cultures. You're about to find out why. Make sure to click show thread. I'll be posting a lot of COMMS on this thread. 6 Degrees of Separation (Kevin Bacon) , look it up and Hold on to your ironic hat.
#wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 02:48
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Whos' wife is that? Who is she siting with? What other show is he on?
Kyra Sedgewick & Mark Pellegrino.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
15 February, 11:48
Do they all know that they play a part?

15 February, 11:56
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Oh yes. They all know. Since 2012. When we cracked the Higs -Boson or God Particle in 2012 with the Hadron Super Collider, It sent shock waves through the multiverse. We have been on an intergalactic, interdimensional sleigh ride ever since, Divinely speaking. It had massive effects on the Universe itself as well. It also caused multiple timelines to manifest. That is wny Q posts are so confusing. The timelines were changing. The Adversary was responsible for that. They certainly didn't want the Gods coming down here to fix their wagon, so they found ways to block them. #wwg1wga #GodWins

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
24 March, 09:54
I thought they were using the Super Collider to open a big nice potral
to bring all their little evil friends to earth.

24 March, 10:08
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
The super collider was to try to create NEW TIEMLINES to ESCAPE. Do you want to know how much damage a mouse can do to a super collider? Quite a bit actually.
#wwg1wga even mice #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
I know LOL they sent in the bugs and mice! So funny. What shall
we talk about now? I'm with ya
10:15 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Foxy6212 in this post can reply
24 March, 10:21
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
Have you explored my feed? I'm sure you'll have questions

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
24 March, 10:22
No but will now! Thank you for answers!