17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
The people en masse wouldn't BELIEVE that [D] Party profits from human trafficking. It would just be called a 'conspiracy theory' and brushed off by the MK MSM.

So how do you SHOW them?
Have B1d3n welcome illegals and create a border crisis with known traffickers and criminals coming
Have an Evergreen ship, and whatever's on board, become the center of the world's attention
Capture, arrest, and convict human traffickers throughout the US at a steady pace to never let it leave the news

4908:
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
06:40 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
26 March, 08:45
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Well, it will be sad if i see a bunch of children on there...but, also gratifying knowing that all these biden lovers and some of them are my friends can see the horrors of what these people have been doing.
My question is and has been since this started is where was ot going to begin with? was it going to pick up Biden shipping containers pull of immigrants?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 March, 07:50
Right!?! Just waiting for children to be revealed off that boat...
We'll see but wouldn't it be grand?
Having it revealed on that boat in the location it is, would truly make it resonate as the international infestation that it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 March, 07:19
Like I said, they wont be ABLE to hide the ship in the news, it will become a HOSTAGE situation involving those children sadly.

Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
24 March, 07:01
How people are shocked that the party of slavery is deep into human trafficking shows how blind they WANT to be.

Keith Frost @KFrost
24 March, 06:43
Great commentary and logical, thank you.