Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Kirin @markkirin
24 March, 11:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Fucking right, Doc - Good call

You can't 'hold the line' AND in the same breath 'be willing to initiate change at the precipice.' Washington didn't invite Cornwallis into his tent for tea and crumpets. Most of us were ready to go months ago on 11.4 when we knew the election was stolen.

Most are weary of the gamesmanship and the cute Q proofs. The only thing that has held my tongue this long is I'm assuming there is a really good reason for the delay - and if it's related to saving children, I'm 100% behind it.

But as far as the Demtards go - they will not wake up unless you hit them with 10 days of non-stop EBS. And even that may not do it. This idealistic goal of thinking we're going to get 90% of the people to wake up is fantasy. We've been telling them about Hillary's laptop (and Weiner's) for 5 years. And what has that accomplished other than derision and censorship?

Trump talking thru the press about how Bidan is an idiot only aggravates Dems - not waking anyone up t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
What you posted is exactly what Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot said yesterday in a long interview on her channel. She speaks for me and millions of patriots who have believed in the plan, 17 and Trump. She was told by her military insiders that there was a big rif in the military and that in order for them to do the right thing; as in honoring their oath to the constitution and protecting our freedoms, there was some deal made. Her response to this is mine. WTF?? If Trump or the 17 team had to make some deal with the military to do their sworn duty, then we're in a world of hurt. The longer this goes, the more patriots are going to jump off the 17 train and start taking matters into their own hands. You know more FF's are coming. Trump told us to be calm/stay at home. That's not going to work much longer.
05:26 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Mark Kirin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanetLove82 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Love, click on at the bottom under it