Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 March, 01:08
Enclose 7 pages regarding the Suez Canal 🔥 from 3-23-21 Telegrams by MelQ🐸 and Red.Pill.Pharmacist

1 Map of Middle East & Canal

2 Q 1884

3 MelQ🐸 “Evergreen” HRC’s Secret Service name

4 Suez Canal, one of the largest shipping lanes on the planet, BLOCKED with a mega container ship

(Walmart & Wayfair 2 of the WORST that ship children right into the center of town & NO ONE’S the wiser except pedophiles.)

5 Q We have it all… Define EVERGREEN… When do you call a plumber?

6 Q 1279

7 Paul Walker, hero, killed as he was about to testify against Clintons over child trafficking in Haiti 🙏

Juan O Savin 💥
“We as a people have a responsibility to protect children
the innocents
& we as a people haven’t done that.
The kids coming in from Mexico
Freight containers on ships from all over the world
with kids & babies in them
then trafficked here in America.
We’ve had seizures of kids discovered in those freights
THAT’S NOT A MYTH
IT’S REALITY.” 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
24 March, 03:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I wonder what is on this ship, so "carefully" placed in this essential waterway. I hope it doesn't cause serious damage to the surrounding area. Anyone for Defcon 1?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
26 March, 12:08
If this is true, it makes my stomach sick ... 14 years ago, new to this country, walmart posts of missing children made me angry and now even more. i truly do not care but these big businesses who have sold their souls need to be burned down.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 March, 11:56
knew about Wayfair but not Walmart, which i refer to as Chyna