Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 March, 09:53
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
remember the Friends episode where
(Ray) Chandler goes to Yemen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
25 March, 06:37
Lets hope they dont say food/toilet roll shortage because of this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
24 March, 08:10
Questiin- Where are you seeing US Military ships on one side and Russian on other?? is it listed on ship tracker??

Baba Milev @babamilev
24 March, 05:36
Thank You for posting this..I asked someone who watches news non-stop and they hadn't heard of it..I couldn't believe the OTA networks weren't saying a thing..It's a HUGH story when you consider the ramifications of it...Now this could explain it!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 March, 05:50
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
These boats have children on them the ship has never crashed they have to much invested to see something like this happen. This is all on purpose

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
24 March, 05:22
Agreed

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 March, 05:22
Until we SEE someone get arrested, perped, tried and hung, nothing REALLY matters. This entire scam is starting to make Donald John Trump look awful. He promised to drain the swamp and hasn't. Just wish the American Patriots would find the courage to end this scam themselves. We could tear up DC in 2 hours.

Good God people...........WAKE THE FUCK UP! They are killing us!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 March, 05:20
yes - i saw that last night and thought this is a huge development. i felt it was white hat controlled. good find - thank you!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 05:08
Interesting predicament. If I were deep state, I would surely be underground hiding

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 March, 04:48
Do an inspection!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 March, 04:49
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
that is the plan

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 March, 04:50
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
If there are people in these containers they will be dead.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
24 March, 04:33
🙏God is Great, #SaveOurChildren perfecto plan