22 March, 07:13
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
ยท
7h
LIKE IT CLEARLY SAYS.........

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT... ..

JACKWILLWAKEU........ 144

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
22 March, 07:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
so jack is potus? or baron? or Flynn? our are they all the same person, just from different timelines that decided to join up with us to fix the bullshit we live in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 09:26
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
I really could only tell you what Jack has said that he is chairman of the 144,000 with 0 neg blood and extra rib built for battle.
Nana would never say who anyone on here is that doesnt use their own real name.
I only verify who Nana is, I am evidently not hard to find, as many have found me even thro meditation.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
22 March, 10:01
I am VERY much into the spiritual side of what is happening in our world today and I want to learn more and more! I don't get the "O Negative" thing. Is there meaning behind having that type of blood? Also, who is "Nana" that you speak of?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 10:11
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
O negative blood is very rare.
This battle has a lot to do with bloodliness for the most part.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
23 March, 12:03
So is O negative a bad thing? Or a good thing?

Gruntz ManiaQ @GruntzmaniaQ
24 March, 09:17
O negativ is supposed to be more gifted with like empathy, clairvoyance, remote viewing etc......
Only 6% of the worlds pup has O- blood.
It's the oldest bloodline or the original blodline. Something like that.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
Interesting!!! Can you believe I've never found out my blood type? I need to do some research!
02:28 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Gruntz ManiaQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LauriQdUp in this post can reply
28 March, 08:47
Here you go'. Have a fo at it ๐Ÿค—
https://www.iherb.com/pr/D...

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
28 March, 03:27
In response Gruntz ManiaQ to her Publication
LOL thanks! (even though blood makes me queasy!)

28 March, 08:45
You can get a blood tester kit on Iherb.com
My boyfriend used it. It pretty straight forward.