LIKE IT CLEARLY SAYS.........

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT... ..

JACKWILLWAKEU........ 144
07:13 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
24 March, 08:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In regard to the bloodline...I am still researching and VERY intrigued as i am one of 3 siblings and we all have VERY diff blood types one o-, o+ and ab-😱 All same biological parents proven. all my research/prayer & meditation keeps bringing me to info shown in pic below👇👇
Any other insight/info on this from others is very welcome!!! God bless💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
22 March, 10:35
😃 Hot Damn!! I'm ready!! God Bless and Stay Safe!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
22 March, 07:40
so jack is potus? or baron? or Flynn? our are they all the same person, just from different timelines that decided to join up with us to fix the bullshit we live in?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 09:26
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
I really could only tell you what Jack has said that he is chairman of the 144,000 with 0 neg blood and extra rib built for battle.
Nana would never say who anyone on here is that doesnt use their own real name.
I only verify who Nana is, I am evidently not hard to find, as many have found me even thro meditation.

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
22 March, 10:09
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
Perhaps, what he meant by IM is Instant Message, not I'm.