Doq Holliday @doqholliday
False alarm guys. I got overly excited on the Clinton Museum stuff. Upon further inspection the rug matches but the exterior view doesn't.
02:46 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
23 January, 10:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
hey Do, I find this set of the oval created by a German news group for the innaguration interdasting. Did they not get the memo on Biden's redecorating. They set it up to look like Trumps

https://youtu.be/a1H-MYaGT...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 January, 12:48
i was up until 4am last night going down that one rabbit hole....🤣😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 06:13
Still wanna know what's in these upper panes...

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 06:12
interestingly there was an article in the news that described his redecorating and specifically mentioned the items we were all discussing on Twitter yesterday when I got 'spended.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
22 January, 10:39

1776 ... @IGG1776
22 January, 08:39
All good Patriot 🇺🇸

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
22 January, 03:18
An article said that that rug was last used by Bill Clinton. You were on the right track, afterall.

Anthony Csn @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog
22 January, 02:57
Hey Doq you will find this interesting👇👇

Anthony Csn @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog
22 January, 02:54
you are on to something. The office is way office... wallpaper
changed with in 12 hours???? I call bullshit!

funker junkie @glowsticky
22 January, 02:54
No biggie friend!! I went digging too. this was the best comparisson i found

funker junkie @glowsticky
22 January, 02:56
In response funker junkie to his Publication
same window views. Still got pumped up/excited from your post. Something still feels off.

Diana Thompson @Diana69t
22 January, 09:08
In response funker junkie to his Publication
Where is the red button box??

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 January, 02:48
We love you! Happens to the best of us.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
If we are watching a movie obviously that is easily fixed with Greenscreens! It was one of the many Hollydoow rented Oval Offices for sure! There are many out there. And Catsle Rock Entertainment has their fingers in this whole thing!

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
We all been there. Waiting on pins and needles TO SEE SOMETHING!!