Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
24 March, 10:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I say that every day. End the movie, shock the sheep, it's the only thing that's going to wake them up. My guns are all loaded and ready to fight for America. just need a sign on when to go. We are still to this day being Lied to and it needs to STOP!
God Bless brother. 🇺🇸❤️. To the death

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Yeah, this BS about "we have to show the people" is complete RUBBISH. People like my husband and my whole stinking family ARE NOT going to wake up, period!!! Their too caught up in their daily lives to give crap about saving this country. You show them proof and all you get is "I didn't see that on the news. Until I see proof, it doesn't mean anything."
I don't give a crap about the damn movie anymore. I don't give a crap about Q posts or decodes. I don't give two hoots about "grabbing my popcorn". This shit has gone on too long. If one more person says "patience, Dear Watson" I'm gonna smack the crap out of someone. Enuff of this horseshit.
They need to stop spoon feeding these brain dead idiots. They don't GET IT. They don't want to GET IT. They want to sleep, watch TV, go to work and REPEAT. I'm sick of it. Sick of the whole thing.
Meanwhile Patriots are the ones that are suffering. These people don't care that they live in the greatest country on earth. They're BRAINDEAD.
12:12 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it