Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 March, 09:58
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣Isn't it a BEAUTIFUL Site!!! The Absolute SKILL it takes to navigate in a small space while drawing a "butt cheeks and a penis' in the water map and THEN parking the ship in a tiny space built for a honda. LOL. BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! This is Good old fashioned American genius. Dear skipper...I owe YOU a Guinness. GOD Bless You

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 March, 10:07
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
LOL! Perfect attitude and perception! Thanks for bringing the humor. Cracked me up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 March, 08:25
looks like a plumber is needed

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 March, 12:03
This might be a FF. this could cause shortages of many things all over the world. Gas could sky rocket

24 March, 12:32
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I think its a White Hat operation. Q - Saving Israel for Last!

24 March, 12:37
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
This could be a far greater play than just gas. Think Stock Market and entire world economy. Have to bring it all down to usher in Nesara/Gesara and QFS.