Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 March, 12:21
The JFK Jr account on Telegram appears to be total amateur bullshit.

I feel sorry for people that are duped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
24 March, 09:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All this feuding between GhostEzra and JFK Jr wears on the Patriots. All we want is Truth. Evidently JFK Jr is also GEORGENEWS? We are unable to make comments on JFK's Telegram nor do i believe the real JFK Jr would be boasting about being the main man. I did see the amateur video of the King Soopers shooting and it looks fake. It would have had to be a big production with many paid actors. What about the cop? They picked a cop with 7 kids to help with the sympathy? Did they pay him $$$ to go away or was he a sacrifice? So many unanswered questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 10:44
In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication
7 kids and the youngest is how old you guessed it 7 yrs old.
I guess there is purpose for everything.

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
The video that Santa Surfing posted definitely made the whole event look fake.
10:47 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Meggie108 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meggie Sandell, click on at the bottom under it