Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I haven't worn a mask once.

Do I say that to boast of myself? Of course not!

Has it been easy? Obviously not. People hate me for it including some members of my own family.

But, I can't in good faith, participate in a level of stupidity of this magnitude. The facts have been in front of us from day one.

God sees all.

I made a commitment from day one, I am accountable only to Him. Period.

Enjoy your Wednesday, Patriots.
10:03 AM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
23 June, 08:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not a mask wearer either.

So justice for ALL to SEE today or do we kick that can down the road just a bit further? Asking for Jackson and Jillian America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
11 May, 12:48
Right there with ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 March, 06:33
AMEN🇺🇸☝️💯I CONCUR

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 March, 03:03
Same here Doq. No masks. Not once. Never will. I know too much.

Godspeed

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
27 March, 01:29
Same here, brother. Principal! Plus when asked to wear a mask I start to get really upset... kinda like the Hulk.. Can't expalin it bc I am not easily upset.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
26 March, 09:58
I have to wear it for work. I am a beautician.. I would lose my clientele, my income. I touch up to 20 people a day (more then doctors and veterinarians) We are not on the vaccination list (Not that I am planning on getting one ever). I worked on people for over 2 hours at a time that have called me 2 days later and told me they have covid My mask is not tight I have to breathe to live yet I have not tested positive nor gotten the virus... (I only tested myself once rapid testing I refuse to give them my DNA) fk the PCR test... Not everybody can get away without wearing a mask I guess is my point... The mandates have got to stop!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
26 March, 09:50
I have not one either 🔥
Angry looks, staring...not a singel word ...yet

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 March, 05:17
Only had 2 haters say something, I handled it by handing over a list of info. as i scared them with
a serious face. Passing out fliers with truth info works !!! Everywhere I go !

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 March, 09:55
If the only people that would survive this virus are the mask wearers, then why are millions of us who don't wear them still alive and healthy? Answer: Masks cannot contain a virus. The viral particle is too small. If a mask could trap the virus, then whenever you touch the mask or inhale you would contaminate yourself. Masks do harbor bacteria from all that touching with contaminated hands and this can lead to bacterial pneumonia and atelectasis from suppressed deep breathing, especially when worn for hours upon hours. Mask wearing also hinders herd immunity and suppresses the natural immune response. Adequate oxygenation is essential to a strong immune response. A weakened immune response makes a person more vulnerable to future viruses and other illnesses. It has never been about your health, in fact quite the opposite.

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
26 March, 09:43
i have not worn one either. Healthy as can be!!

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 March, 09:30
I haven't worn one either, but it seemed easy to do in Wyoming. I feel for people in bigger cities who almost have to mask up.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
26 March, 09:35
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
it depends on if you state. if it is a red state it is probably easier. i am not sure how the chain stores can mandate mask if your state does not. i am in NY. Good old cuomo. i just shop in stores that do believe or enforce the mandate. Sometimes i have to go into walmart 😡 so i have to wear a mask.

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
26 March, 09:30
🇳🇱👊 DITTO

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 March, 09:29
DOQ the same thing seems to be starting to happen with the Vaccines.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
25 March, 11:29

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
25 March, 10:00
needed this. couldn't agree more. i answer to God and in my heart, the mask bs doesn't sit right with my soul, therefore i shan't wear one either. and yes, even family rides me about it..
im a stubborn goat though.

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
25 March, 07:41
i have not worn one either. lost my job, was refused medical treatment at my family doctor's office, and have had a few confrontations. i stop outside the store now, take a deep breath, and fill my heart with love. i live in PA and Wolf is dragging it out as long as we let him.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 March, 10:10
Bravo, I rebelle too! The more people who see you with the mask off the more they will also remove theirs too ... and if forced, like airplane travel - please make your own out of cotton gauze or netting. NO PLASTIC or synthetic fibers EVER = death.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
24 March, 10:30
You the man!!! I have done it to get in stores etc...but the other day i walked into Home Depot without one. A young man who worked there came up to me and said "it is so good to actually see someone's face, thank you". I thought he was going to ask me to leave but God used him to give me courage. I walked around free and bold!

Michele G.. @MicheleG
24 March, 07:13
followed some rules dont come at me please i know did it to see family but now i havent seen them since summer my children are hurt ...and i am DONE AND PISSED.... NEVER HURT MY CHILDREN you can hurt me NOT my children. STOP FEARING DEATH !!!! YOU ARE GIVING UP LIVING!!!!😔

Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
24 March, 05:44
I haven't worn one either, I have only been asked/demanded by one restaurant to put one on and I left! I am not going to conform. Thanks Doq for always being an inspiration!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 March, 05:36
👊DITTO

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 March, 04:22
Ditto Doq!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 March, 03:37

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
24 March, 03:22
Badge of honor, not having worn one, for me

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
24 March, 03:11
I am right there with you. I havent worn a mask, and yes, the go to hell looks, bother me. What hurts worse is having to see all the mask wearing people and knowing they are brainwashed and or complying because they sacrificed our freedom over confrontations.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 March, 02:58
Me either. I always wonder how many have succeeded with this.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
24 March, 01:10
hitler spread the word that jews were sick and filthy people and would get you sick. thats how people got behind hating jews. now us unmasked will be treated as of we are going to cause disease.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 March, 01:07
Yes! #truth Thanks for your encouraging words. I just read your post aloud to my family (along with several of the comments). We are not alone in recognizing the nonsense.
Followers of God and discerning spirits cannot participate in a lie without feeling the darkness of it. We are accountable only to God.
Praying for Truth to be revealed in such a way that people #wakeUp to the lies.
#GodWins
#darktolight
(The fact that medical/hospital visits necessitate masks for all is ludicrous in its own right esp. since science reveals masks don't block viruses. So disheartening for those awakened to this who must enter health facilities. Praying the madness ends soon🙏)

Jackie Applegate @Applejax
24 March, 01:02
Amen!! I live in Texas where they lifted the mask mandate. Yet, I’m sitting in the doctors office for a checkup and people are still wearing mask, keeping distance from me like a have a plague! lol They still even have a sign on the door requesting masks! I’ve walked in here several times without a mask! I’m getting lots of looks, but i could care less! I’ve probably only worn one maybe 2x since this all started! I flat out refuse!

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 March, 12:51
More than a year has gone by, yet in the land of the free and home of the brave, we are still talking about masks. Sheesh!