Patriot DRP @PatriotD
21 January, 08:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
21 January, 09:04
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
R U still with the Q- scam?!

Have a read

Hey, QAnon people, have a read of this article

https://twitter.com/uTobia...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
22 January, 01:18
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
check this out, youll have to look it up. links wont work

22 January, 01:23
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I see with my own eyes that bidenxi is in the WH reversing Trump's policies on his first day. The demcheats also stole the House and Senate.

Assange is locked up - Q- claimed "we have the source". Funny,

I am not interested in titillating, vague ,infor. If people say something will happen, and it did not - if they are honest, they need to explain in detail what went wrong. But if there is a clear pattern, no mea culpas are of use.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
the video goes into detail of Q being mossad controled, from the top.. and Fema being funded by Rothchild. Things look dark all the way around.
01:38 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
22 January, 02:00
Remember, darkness is only an illusion. It is only an absent of Light.

22 January, 01:59
I thought FEMA is a fed govt agency. Why would the Roths fund Fema?

Of course, the Roths are a major part of our controllers. Their real wealth is hidden; and it is massively larger than any public data.

You are much better off reading David Icke, David Wilcock, and Jordan Maxwell on who our controllers are than wasting your time on Q-.

22 January, 01:54
Thanks. I read that Q- could be a CIA, FIB op. It sure did diistract many from the FLU19 scams, the frauds, etc.

Jack Posobiec said 2 men told him they started Q. Obviously they must have shown Poso something to convince him.

A guy on Gab told me he personally knew of an ex-Marine who was paid handsomely to post Q- stuff on youtube. He bought a few rental properties with the $. They comm with him via Discord.

I only know it was a scam. It astounds that me that people still believe in Q- as at 21 Jan 2021!