Patriot DRP @PatriotD
21 January, 08:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
R U still with the Q- scam?!

Have a read

Hey, QAnon people, have a read of this article

https://twitter.com/uTobia...
09:04 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BarryOKenyan in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
22 January, 01:18
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
check this out, youll have to look it up. links wont work

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 01:23
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I see with my own eyes that bidenxi is in the WH reversing Trump's policies on his first day. The demcheats also stole the House and Senate.

Assange is locked up - Q- claimed "we have the source". Funny,

I am not interested in titillating, vague ,infor. If people say something will happen, and it did not - if they are honest, they need to explain in detail what went wrong. But if there is a clear pattern, no mea culpas are of use.

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
21 January, 10:39
Why is a shill posting on my page?

21 January, 11:37
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
What is the difference between you and a feral lib?

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 January, 09:31
page does not exist anymore

21 January, 11:40
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Here is the actual article.

https://archive.vn/Rf3bE

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 January, 09:31
page does not exist anymore