Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 March, 07:55
I love everybody on my facecrook, but I don't think you really know how controlled the bs is until you get banned more than say three days. A lot of my friends, since I got my thirty day ban, several close ones, told me they are over Facecrook. Still gonna kick that shit house right back in when I get unbanned. THINK about it, a fkin PEDO blocking The President and WE the People, the ones who speak out, Time for this fkin script to flip, wouldn't you say? PEDOS should not still be walking around, NOR run massive ass deep state sites once busted for Epstein Island. Shit flush that turd already. Close them down or take them the fk over. One lil goober wrote that she thought it was funny I got banned. I messaged her an earful and told her the ONLY reason she never gets banned is because she barfs out their narrative. What can you expect from a goober with an RBG bobble head. I almost staged a walk out in kindergarten. BUT some little literal booger eating kid busted us out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
I am on my third ban in a row. Some asshat is playing dominos with my account and I received 3, 7, and 30 day bans consecutuvely. My jail sentence does not end until the end of the first week in April. 40 days total! It's Biblical! I will return to FB IF it is still standing. I still have work to do there.
08:30 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaggieB373 in this post can reply
24 March, 08:36
In response Liberty 4ALL to her Publication
It is supposed to be mental conditioning from that PEDOZUCK system, to comply and be a good lil slave when we get back on. BUT that is not how I roll and it sounds like you don't roll like that either. I do believe in keeping those platforms, and sharing info on them, also them taking them over. Says volumes also those stupids don't realize that when they see someone they know and trust get banned, it has the opposite effect of what they are looking for. It wakes EVERYBODY up. lol Evil is so stupid. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 08:32
In response Liberty 4ALL to her Publication
OH me also. lol I don't back down. It is just ridiculous that they are being allowed to do that. Him, Dorsey, all those stupids, ALL plenty of data to show they are all complicit deep state. No reason this should continue. I think they should take over the platforms, after they indict them for back door systems, and just switch. Period. Clearing the fact checker thing works but really, they started pre banning my info. PRE banning it. Filter systems. Even for vids.

Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
24 March, 08:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Same for me! I have had posts banned or removed as I was typing them. You know you are over the target when they do that. One of my bans was for posting a Christian website that rescued children from trafficking. They deened it "hate speech!" Clearly, I struck a nerve.