Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 March, 11:13
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
i think that the pics in the italian web ... maybe perfectly of the years the #Putin celebrate his FIRST COMMUNION RITE 😅

maybe 5 years after 😂

i think that its apocrife 😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
26 March, 01:54
I wrote to Putin some years back and thanked him for NOT being roped in by OBAMA's war games. I used to love watching his three press conferences as he would [unrehearsed] answer and educate the journalists on Real Politics and the state of the world. Before Trump. Now he has Trump's support! This is going to eventuate into something extraordinary. Both of them are brilliant strategists!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
26 March, 01:55
In response Advocacy Organising Public Activism to her Publication
** 3-hour press conferences.

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 March, 01:18
very cool sppech was from july 21 2019

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 March, 01:16
THE LORD USES WHOM EVER HE CHOSES!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 March, 01:14
Amen. I'm tired too... How long does this keep going? The silence is deafening & at the pace the Country & Constitution are unraveling, we're about to implode beyond repair.
💔

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

canadalady @canadalady
25 March, 12:40
WOULD LIKE THE LINK OR SOURCE
THANKYOU !! THIS SHOULD BE SHARED 10 MILLION TIMES OVER IF ITS TRUE

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
25 March, 01:07
In response canadalady to her Publication
heres an "italian source".... better?

https://toba60.com/discors...

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
25 March, 12:05
I dont care WHO said this. It made me cry.

Fear Not @fearnot
24 March, 11:56
If this is true, that is wonderful. I have a feeling many countries are covertly working together to put an end to the evil being done to the innocent, also the NWO in general. I pray this is true! We have a basic idea what is going on as we are awakening, but we won't know the entire plan until after it has been done. TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 April, 09:29
In response Fear Not to her Publication
Many countries are eorking together to defeat the cabal. called the Alliance

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
24 March, 09:33
💁 Do u have a link Italian meda not vary trustworthy ----

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 March, 08:16
😲wow. finally !!! words that speak volumes

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
24 March, 08:08
wow wow wow......😳