Dimitri Anon @Spartan
24 March, 01:48
Notice his hands. This guy was programmed. He did not act alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 March, 02:08
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
His hands show the spear..same as what Trump does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
24 March, 02:10
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I've not seen trump do it, only the Iluminatti.

24 March, 07:29
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
go to videos and find Trump sitting in oval office when he speaks to people..he has his hands like this. A bunch of pics floated around on this and it showed all the good guys holding there hands like this. Illuminati signs are hookem horns and the covered eye along with tucking hand in jacket like Prince Harry did. This is a sphere and seen by many good guys. Research it. but Trump does it often with his hands when he is sitting. Your foul mouthed hateful name calling followers are pathetic and shouldnt even be on this platform. Disqusting that so called patriots act that way. I was making a statement of what i have seen and learned..thats all. If this is how people are going to act here....shows nothng more than immaturity and is no place for adults to be. I refuse to be part of HATE! Nothing agaisnt you Dimitri...its your follower that called me names because of what i said. Apparently others opinons are not allowed by shitheads. I may just leave this platform anyway.

Wide Awake @RGalli68
I have seen the same photos phantom virus! They are of Princess Diana, DJT and JFK. God Bless and Stay Strong!
07:32 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RGalli68 in this post can reply
24 March, 07:39
In response Wide Awake to her Publication
yes i think JFK jr also.