Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://radiopatriot.net/2...
All because a one-year old didn’t wear a mask. Airline Tyranny.
Watch what happens next!
05:12 AM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
24 March, 07:03
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Im gonna be real right here, right now. Dont crucify me for this, but really....what better place TO WEAR a face mask than on an airplane?!?! Every time I get on a plane its disgusting, and its a known fact we're all breathing in each other's germs. I CRINGE when I hear a sneeze or a cough on a plane! If there's one place we should wear the face mask, its on an airplane. That being said, however, it should ALWAYS be your option, not a mandate, and should never be forced on a child. But seriously, do yourselves a favor and wear the mask on the plane. They're cesspools of germs and you're only doing yourself a favor. JMHO folks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 March, 07:12
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
Along with the mask, gloves and hazmat suit should be required on a plane...so many germs and you know the *cleaners* don't get every germ when they do a "swift" mop up of the plane before next batch of fliers.

IMO , anyone that stands 6 feet away from me and I can smell their baaad breath....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE put on a mask 😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Rodrick @GFR
24 March, 06:50
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
such a shame! its becos of these sheep that we have to work double hard!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
24 March, 11:05
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
I will never fly again. I have managed to avoid it when they instituted stealing from and molesting passengers.