Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
Dissecting the clues... one dress at a time:
12:58 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by MissGoldie in this post can reply
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
19 March, 08:09
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
Blockchain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
19 March, 08:25
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 March, 07:48
Juan O Savin said, "from dark to light"

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 March, 07:39
I remember reading the real Melania always wears heels and if it is her double they are in flats.

There are videos that say her dress symbols are related to time travel tesla tech.

They also are related to the cube of Saturna/Satan. You can also open the sides of a cube to form a holy cross.

Orange is the Illuminati color for a death/kill sacrifice about to take place.

Maybe this it to say their Saturna/Satan God is about to get it. I hope. I hope this CERN doubling of the power on March 22 returns the demons to hell, shuts off its demonic AI and frees the humans

The time travel tesla tech is related to cern so maybe this all ties together and it is evil that will be flatlining- flat shoes

.🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 March, 07:35
Juan O Savin said that these are naval flag positions. They can be read by naval personnel. He said the code on the dress all points to "it's all about the 2020 election."