John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
What in the world is going on with all the TFR's? (Temp Flight Restrictions)

I have an idea of what this could be but I will just post a few pics and let you have your own thoughts. Nothing to see here folks, move along.... Wouldn't want to be a bad guy right now....
11:21 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
07 April, 06:55
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
TFR just added to my 'how many coincidences before' thoughts regarding the shooting at the King Soopers in Boulder, Colo on March 22, which I think has white hats ff written all over it. Search engine 'live graphic video king soopers active shooter in boulder, colo." You have one shooter, and over a hundred law enforcement respond from 26 area agencies, in the afternoon. They put a sniper on the roof, & flight restrictions over the area. The video is a joke, with 2 men face down in the parking lot, and one by a register in KS, no blood. Car packed parking lot, empty store. Three 'crisis actors' right in front of the store, decide to call 911, 2 shots go off at the back of the store, no real hurry to get out of the way. (I saw more of the video). Final tally, ten dead, including one police officer. Real story, following the narrative of we need to get rid of people having guns. Maybe also, what a great time to make a bunch of arrests from unsealed indictments. Look here, not there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 07:15
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
My dear Watson I do believe you are correct! Let's notify the police commissioner. Oh wait, he was probably in on it also. Let's tell the people instead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
24 March, 12:15
Because of Monkey's sitrep today, I have been wondering about this also!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 March, 11:29
Nothing ever happens in Mpls (except FFs). Very odd. Unless they have some pickups to do. There have been more blackhawks around Mpls. than usual.🤔

24 March, 12:03
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I watched a dual rotar sardine can and 4 hawks disappear at 4k ft. I'm sure that's normal. Very odd indeed.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 11:28
Transportation for illegal immigrants?

24 March, 12:01
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I'm sure it's transportation for a few certain someones. The second pic applies to all the Security TFRs that are up. This one is only for 1 week, the other if for a month. Still wouldn't want to be a bad guy right now.