Thungawd ... @Bipitybopityboo
23 March, 03:55
They are fighting to save the Communist Dems, but alas they have failed again..
Unsuccessful Assassination attempt of Lt General Michael Flynn by C.C.P.
The Storm is coming...
EBS
WHEN?
BOOM!!
Imagine the U.K. with the new Royal Family!
British and American people will be proud of their new politicians.
Prepare for it.....
Get anything you want to save off any and all "Cloud Servers" Google, FB, Twitter, or any others you may have files on, they are going to go dark soon, and by that i mean they will be NO MORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
23 March, 05:19
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
ANY IDEA WHEN so WE dont have to sit here all day wondering IF we should keep our WIFI OFF all day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 05:30
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Dunford is meeting with Trump today, very important meeting. Flynn met with him yesterday. NG is now under owr control. EBS will go off, and all online services, and boradcast the evidence. There is NO time frame but I supsect it's coming soon.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 March, 08:29
sorry but how do you know this?..i assume dunford is durham?...how do you know there was an assasination attempt on mike flynn?

Gen. Dunford is the current Chief of Staff for the Joint Chiefs. I know because of the Vice President
08:51 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bipitybopityboo in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 March, 09:26
no i believe he is retired.

24 March, 05:01
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Who retired? Duford is active Marine.