Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
Many are leaving our ship and are not believing anymore especially after Mc Neary Interview with Nino
David Rodriguez
general says Trump isn't in charge nor is military
he doesn't say anything good about anything
08:11 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1776girl in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
23 March, 10:19
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
I really respect Gen. McEnery. And I usually believe his info and POV. However, in this case, I have to wonder if his interview with David wasn't for purposes of "Disinfo?" I have also followed David for sometime. He is hard to watch some times because he has a split personality. One day he's convinced we're winning, the next day he's in panic mode and freaking out. Yes I want this damn movie to end NOW!! But we have to look at the entire picture and not just one General or One YT person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
23 March, 10:36
In response Janet Love to her Publication
πŸ™Just my thoughts. It's disinfo because it sounds far out. But even have a day of not believing. Those days there are more and more of after almost 4 years behind this PC. Do not know what to believe anymore, because the whole thing is totally insane all over the world. Maybe we are done and just waiting for the man with the leeen, And yet we must hope something happens soon so everyone can face the truth about what is going on.πŸ§πŸ™„πŸ˜Š

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
23 March, 09:10
We are at war! Sun Tsou! i used to like david rodriquez but come on he asks for $$ and has a "members club" Q warned us about pol profitting off of this stuff. just saying

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
23 March, 08:52
I love David. but i dont think i can watch this interview. im already feeling defeated as it is.

Christina Maga @Christina71
23 March, 08:48
If he told off....How would the Alliance wake the veryyyyyy sleepy?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 08:47
Nana had to work today, do you have a link to this?
Nothing is going to happen I dont think until we get to the rock bottom.
NDE bottom.

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
23 March, 09:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
how far is rock bottom? my rock bottom or Hunter Bidens rock bottom? the two are very different :)