Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
but a fork in me...i'm tired of fighting with my husband, my parents, friends..i'm tired of watching people i love get the vaccine when it's known to be bad but no one is stopping it, i'm tired of seeing news pop up about earthquakes, explosions etc and be called crazy bc it's not in MSM...i'm burnt doq...i pray to God every day for reskkutiin, strength and fornthe people fighting...but we need something - they need tonthrow us a freaking bone
05:59 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Daniegny in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 March, 10:38
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
yup, the vacc rollout is here and people I know are wanting to have it, it is really exhausting and heartbreaking.

Loosing friends and family to different beliefs is one thing because those relationships can be mended with truths.... but loosing them for real to this dangerous experimental jab OR suicide because of the state of the worlds newflu bs, is just cruel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EYE II EYE @EYE_II_EYE23
23 March, 06:06
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
watch the new hbo docuseries q into the storm. its very intriguing so far. because regardless of what is true in it or not the fact that something of this magnitude can happen in our country is shocking and fascinating. revert to your inner child with a sense of light innocence and wonder and the world around you will become a happier place as you spread light simply through your vibrations and energy. easier said than done yes but the minute you begin trying the easier it gets i promise.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
23 March, 06:55
In response EYE II EYE to his Publication
perhaps in the end this is all about saving the children including the child inside each one of us
indeed be more like a child & the healing begins💖

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
23 March, 07:35
In response EYE II EYE to his Publication
i truly love what you said here...children have the bestvenrrgyvand vibration and so this makes sense to look at things this way. but it is gard when you are struggling to live lifecwhen your most important relationships are being strained because nothing you believe in tangible at the moment and people think you are losing it...but i will def add this into my meditations of being able to look through this world with the eyes of a child! Ty for that thought!