IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
21 January, 05:14
HAHA... my TWAT acct with 76 followers got suspended for violating our rules against platform manipulation and spam... I'm on there a little daily, usually sharing posts. Not sure what manipulating I could do since technology is my second language. If there's a share button how in the world do you spam someone? I'm honored to be in the ranks of "Twat Suspendees" like Llin Wood, President Trump, etc.
On the flip side of this THEY need to be held accountable for censorship.
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/admini... I'm cheering YOU on! Go get 'em!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tail Spin @TailSpin
I was a little account on Twatter and got suspeneded for the same reason. I was using the rewteet button provided by them and not spamming nor botting. I was only on there to interact with the patriots. Time for a class action lawsuit.
11:52 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TailSpin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tail Spin, click on at the bottom under it