IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
HAHA... my TWAT acct with 76 followers got suspended for violating our rules against platform manipulation and spam... I'm on there a little daily, usually sharing posts. Not sure what manipulating I could do since technology is my second language. If there's a share button how in the world do you spam someone? I'm honored to be in the ranks of "Twat Suspendees" like Llin Wood, President Trump, etc.
On the flip side of this THEY need to be held accountable for censorship.
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/admini... I'm cheering YOU on! Go get 'em!!!
05:14 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Praying4America in this post can reply
Kris Brogaard @KrisB
22 January, 09:11
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
I got the ax today too. Small account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 09:04
I got it too with 20 followers on my new account. Guess they either want a left vaccuum or don't want is to know what Dems are up to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tail Spin @TailSpin
21 January, 11:52
I was a little account on Twatter and got suspeneded for the same reason. I was using the rewteet button provided by them and not spamming nor botting. I was only on there to interact with the patriots. Time for a class action lawsuit.

Heaven's Sky @thefinalcountdown1776
21 January, 07:53
i was on 8 followers and they wiped me out today LOL

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 07:52
Same. I was talking about Love and God 95% of the time. I didnt know those two topics were a violation. 🤣

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 January, 07:29
Same for me, this afternoon, same reason. I asked them to explain, but I doubt I'll get one.

Jenny Jeff @jjeff
21 January, 06:57
Literally, same. I lurked, at best on there lol.
Truthfully, I'm happy to be off of there!

21 January, 07:05
In response Jenny Jeff to her Publication
I'm in agreement with you... what a relief! After my email I did try to post something... tried it 3 times and now Tweets won't load is the message I'm getting. Hoping to keep them busy for awhile LOL

777RICK777 107 @777RICK777
21 January, 06:53
same here, small account, honoured to be among the many

Kaz Campus @Itstherising
21 January, 06:39
Same! I recently saw this drop, don't ya think if white hats are in control they could easily find us all to get in touch? I do!

Also pondering if they've kicked us all of Twat because the vibes were low and we all need to rest up for what's to come 🙏🏻

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
21 January, 06:19
i got the same reason in an email around 4pm.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 January, 06:16
Feel free to do what I just did after my 8th suspension just now. I reported Joe Biden to be a fake acount. It's not lady like but felt pretty good.

21 January, 06:20
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Good for YOU! Twat is sooooooooooo annoying and it's a shame they are getting away with censorship. Nice to meet you!

Retired Veteran @retvet17
21 January, 06:05
same here.

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
21 January, 05:57
That was the same reason I was suspended today!

Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
21 January, 05:56
I just got suspended as well. They went after all of us small ones this time.

Stacey Perry @Sperry76
21 January, 05:47
just got suspended from Twit without any explanation 😡

God fearing Christian Married Army Vet @TXNQT1
21 January, 05:45
😂MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING WE SAID!

K.. Wach @KWach
21 January, 05:45
yep...got suspended for the same thing...but AFTER i deactivated...lol

God fearing Christian Married Army Vet @TXNQT1
21 January, 05:44
Mine too!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
21 January, 05:43
I got suspended for the 3rd time today. i never posted, only liked a few posts. I only had 11 followers this time.

Pepe Carver @ATC
21 January, 05:42
I got suspended as well. 11 tweets in 6 years! Feeling proud!

Southern Diva @Southern_Diva
21 January, 05:40
Mine also.... for the same reason. Do not post much, just like ans retweet some things. Maybe the site is hoing down....

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
21 January, 05:40
they got me today also.

JRB Patriot @jrbpatriot
21 January, 05:39
me too 500 plus tweets since 2011....bahahah and they banned me - i responded to their email that says "Note that if you attempt to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts." with "I have like 9 accounts - and Ill just keep making more - Good Luck!!! MAGA2020 Cunts

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
21 January, 05:39
My account the same!!

Allie Cardin @AllieCardin
21 January, 05:37
same. lol. 760 tweets total in 11 years. banned now.

Steven Silent @Stevesilent
21 January, 05:35
i also just got suspended for same reasons, seems the purge has started

Schmoo Poob @SchmooPoob
21 January, 05:34
Right there with ya today!

Jay Brown @Jbreezy731
21 January, 05:34
Same here 10 mins ago...100 followers...lol

Seek The Truth @WL6202
21 January, 05:36
In response Jay Brown to his Publication
Me too...I see many of us at about the same time. It nust have been another round of truth purging.

Katinthe Hat @HatKatlee
21 January, 05:32
exact same...i just hit 91 followers 🤣