Only people mentioned by Castelloromano in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 February, 03:29
In response Castello Romano to her Publication
BOOM!!! Hotdog

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
12 February, 03:15
i read it very late last night..but i think i saw head of wikipedua just stepped down..part of the list of ceo's that stepped down this past 2 weeks..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
12 February, 02:09
These people are sick ! No Mercy !!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
12 February, 02:05
That's why all those buses came in and all those kids were marched out of the front of the White House around January 24 25th and all those tunnels are being taken care of now lots of body bags lots of kids body parts dismembered pieces and kids that have been down there for 30 years or so is what's being said it's disgusting!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 February, 02:04
I had to look up the definition.

cat•a•mite kăt′ə-mīt″►

n.
A boy who has a sexual relationship with a man.
n.
A boy kept for unnatural purposes.
n.
A boy kept for unnatural purposes.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
12 February, 03:53
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Me too urgggghhhhhhh :( :(

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 January, 12:50
Why wasn't he taken into custody at any point during the past four years then?

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
22 January, 06:15
That is one of the ways the deep state control "leaders".

Katinthe Hat @HatKatlee
22 January, 01:17
That is why Trump literally gutted the WH and Melania stayed in NY...and the media flipped out.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
22 January, 01:06
always thuoght there was somthing creepy about that traitor🐸☃️

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
22 January, 01:00
I saw that interview with hannity ,but JA didnt say anything about obuma running pedo ring ....? some new info?

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
22 January, 01:00
I saw that interview with hannity ,but JA didnt say anything about obuma running pedo ring ....? some new info?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 January, 12:18
all the filthy lies will be revealed!
dark to light 🙏🏻

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 01:23

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
22 January, 01:15
$65,000 in hotdogs needs answering.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
22 January, 01:18
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
Just a little glitch yesterday in the live stream of Joes celebration lol

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
12 February, 01:23
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
Look into the guy delivering them....hes been arrested and possibly death penalty.