Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
Yes, yes, yeeees πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜ƒπŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’–πŸ€

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...

"Yesterday, Mike Lindell dropped a few bombs in under 2 minutes:

- His employees will get a bonus when they get banned from YouTube.
- The CEO’s of big tech are all going to prison.
- He is β€œgoing to make Wikileaks look like a tinker toy” (kek) by releasing new evidence for 5 to 6 weeks.
- We will find out who is behind the internet bots & trolls.
- The Supreme Court will accept his evidence on a 9-0 vote.
- Donald Trump will be back as our President by August.

Sure hope he is right! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ"
04:51 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Peace Keeper @NanaLife
23 March, 09:41
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
April, August to April again..... At this point what difference does it really make. 😩 #Demsgetawaywitheverything #whathappenedtoSWIFTjustice #donttelluswhatyouaregoingtodo #justdosomething

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
23 March, 09:47
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
Tired of the disinfo. Mind games and mental abuse. Keep kicking the can down the road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
23 March, 09:32
The United States of America will be done as we know it by August!! There will be no small businesses left by then. Sad thought.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
23 March, 09:26
Well if they come after guns, which it appears that they are going to, I can promise you that this will be over well before August. The military will need to step in or the people will. They are not going to be handing over their guns, that's a promise.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 March, 09:33
That August date does tend to bother one doesn't it! Relax Patriot, we need you to be the calm in the storm of awakening.

SIERRA 7777777 @Sierra7777777
23 March, 09:22
from Mike's lips to Gods ears

Traci Lynn @TraciLynn53
23 March, 06:50
It had BETTER be WAY before August or there wont be a country to come back to. I`m looking at an Easter return.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
23 March, 05:26
GOD, WE PRAY FOR ALL THAT IS WRITTEN TO BE TRUE WE NEED TRUMP MORE THAN EVER

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
23 March, 04:58
AUGUST??? Aaauugghh 😒

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 March, 05:08
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
i know,i just push my personal reset and carry on, there is still forward momentum- tells me not to give upπŸ™‚