Patriot DRP @PatriotD
21 January, 08:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
21 January, 09:04
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
R U still with the Q- scam?!

Have a read

Hey, QAnon people, have a read of this article

https://twitter.com/uTobia...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
21 January, 10:39
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
Why is a shill posting on my page?

What is the difference between you and a feral lib?
11:37 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by BarryOKenyan in this post can reply
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
21 January, 11:56
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
You come on here insult our belief in Q and you compare me to a feral lib?

22 January, 12:05
I am here to share and seek infor.

Your uppity attitude has begun to irk me. Only you Qnuts had the temerit to question my presence on this site and WeGo. Even the feral libs did not do that on "their" sites.

I merely shared that article.

Unlike you, I answer questoins directly. Yes, you lot are the same. I give no shish-kebab re what your belief, but I am entitled to contradict your belief with articles and facts.

If you are unable to accept reality and answer questions, why bother to reply? Did I attempt to dissuade or persuade you re Q- ?

Let objective and rational readers d

22 January, 12:07
Do you have the game to rebut the article in detail? Even better, send your reply to the ABC.