Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God morning Patriots!

Nana likes this man. He will tell you things that you do not know and he proves what he does everywhere it is possible. If you listen with an open mind, you will find this interesting.
Let's remember why we are here, let's all find our inner connection to God and create something awesome!

https://youtu.be/nXNqcYRR2...
If You Understand This Everything Will Make Sense | Gregg Braden - YouTube

What exists on the other side of reality? http://www.missinglinks.com Explore the deep truths of our origin, history, destiny and fate, with celebrated autho...

01:26 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 March, 02:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
@sirhuckleberry
Hmmm? Nuclear power? There is a tekst that says: "Oh, no, now look: there is Rahu again in the heavens. Does that mean that there will be
again a destruction on earth? It happenend in the past already..." Some say that this Rahu is Saturnus but that makes no sense. An other vision is that Rahu is an object that belongs to the so called Hammered Belt: a whole bunch of meteorites, that circle around beyond mars and sometimes Venus (according to Velikovski this planet Venus is a stranger in our system), those pieces are not going around in a circle, it's somekind of an oval that sometimes is closer to earth. If it's close we have a change of being hit by one of these pieces. An impact will cause the same objectives as an nuclear bom?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:50
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Idk hun Nana just soaks in all the knowledge from ppl like this man I can find.
I know from my NDE that we are light energy beings from an infinate diminsion where this whole earth experience is such a tiny piece of everything that it is almost irrelevant and that time is not what we think it is.
Years here as they seem long are just like the Bible says a "blink" in time to this diminsion
I know this because I was there and now my goal is to remember more if there is a way to do that and there seems to be. We just have to figure out how to use the parts of our brains that control all these amazing abilities we can do if we just remember how.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396