Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Mendy Clarke @mclarke2
23 March, 02:52
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Lewis died in 2013 at age 80, worth well over a billion dollars. He was a big donor to the Dem party and MoveOn.org, along with big universities, including Princeton. Not doubting this one at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 March, 02:30
soros owns geico

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 March, 02:32
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I thought that was something to do with Government employees🧐 I am not surprised though, hes i to everything😡

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
23 March, 02:15
wow! Thanks for the info

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 March, 02:11
I DISLIKE THOSE COM.ERCIALS

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 01:23
There's a reason it's called Progressive! 👍

Camille 317 @Camille
23 March, 01:19
With a name like that I never wanted anything to do with them.

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
23 March, 01:19
All you need to know is right in the name...Progressive.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 March, 12:53
I did not know that!

However, I was near a place where they were shooting a commercial & heard Flo talking while having coffee... didn't care for her lefty politics one bit!

Besides, their junk mail campaign is such a pain!

We have State Farm & insure 2 vehicles for $15/mo less than 1 vehicle costs with Progressive.

Pffft!