Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
22 March, 06:25
A lot of people were pissed at me today...🤣

Do you think I really cared?

Hell no I did not.
I thought of the slings and arrows POTUS has taken for our Nation, and I realized today's 'angst' targetted my way was a very small price to pay...
And I may have helped someone along the way.

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
Hey Mr Kennedy can i ask a very deeep question i sincerely hope you can answer. i understand you may not directly but the Vaccines seems to be the key to the Globalist control why is Trump telling us to take it. Patriots if you can help me understand this please share your thoughts. This whole thing sounds Evil to the CORE Concerning Vaccines I will never let anyone inject anything into me or use a Nasal spray cause it seems this would be applied this way aswell or any other means but Gods given remedies of healing if that ia not sufficient i guess my day will be coming up but i can go peacefully knowing these monsters could never make me Bow. God Bless you Sir and Our Beloved President Trump and every freedom Loving Patriot on the front lines and abroad in Jesus mighty name.
09:33 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 4TruthNHonor44 in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
23 March, 10:44
In response John 812 1776 to his Publication
This is an excellent question. The vaccine is KEY!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396