Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 January, 03:54
I bet our numbers are creeping towards 90% Trump supporters in our country. Would you agree?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
21 January, 11:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
there are a lot of people that just dont understand why its going the way it is. i kniw a lot of people that are mad at trump right now thinking he should have been mire heavy handed on the 20th. they cant understand the genius of how its going and the track we are on. they didnt wake up soon enough and now are playing catch up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
21 January, 11:03
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
I have been awake years but its also been 20 years since 9/11 and 58 since JFK! IT is TIME!! 😩

Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it