Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I bet our numbers are creeping towards 90% Trump supporters in our country. Would you agree?
03:54 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
22 January, 02:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes βœ…πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TrumpTrain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
22 January, 12:50
Pas que chez vous en France aussi nous sommes nombreux Γ  le soutenir.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 12:47
You - Nana
Same thought

Jason Williams @Ready2go
21 January, 11:01
there are a lot of people that just dont understand why its going the way it is. i kniw a lot of people that are mad at trump right now thinking he should have been mire heavy handed on the 20th. they cant understand the genius of how its going and the track we are on. they didnt wake up soon enough and now are playing catch up.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
21 January, 11:03
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
I have been awake years but its also been 20 years since 9/11 and 58 since JFK! IT is TIME!! 😩

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 January, 11:05
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
I have noticed some of those people are experiencing more 23 too...

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
21 January, 09:36
They say only 4-6% will not believe and follow the truth.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 January, 07:53
one hundred. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

CJJM Patriot @caribou
21 January, 07:07
Sure do. And the Exec. Oders? As if they were "designed"to piss off the 20% that voted Byden. Scare event perhaps?

ozz munny @ozmunny
21 January, 05:22
pray more and more people will wake up.

Money 4Nothing @Biden4CCP
21 January, 05:09
If that clown stays in office there are probably going to be a ton of people that wished they had voted for Trump.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 January, 07:37
In response Money 4Nothing to his Publication
not like it would have mattered...

Susan Leah @Lockers
21 January, 04:54
Many watching and supporting from the UK. I'd love to know the world numbers.

Martha Smith @Victura54
21 January, 04:51
Absouluty I agree

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
21 January, 04:51
accurate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
22 January, 12:54
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Actually Sidney Powell stated Cali was red also!

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
21 January, 04:47
Copy that.

DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
21 January, 04:45
maybe begore the faux inaug but now i would say no. People who had hope in what i was letting them know have told me no more stories, its over and we have to move on. Even my hubby.

Mani Wheeda @Maniwheeda
21 January, 04:42
It is definitely safe to say that 10% of the people are either ignorent or brainwashed. Easily!!!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
21 January, 04:40
You Betcha!

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
21 January, 04:39
Unequivocally, YES!

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
21 January, 04:35
It'll really start turning once their first Amendment is taken away. Just watch and see. Remember, in reality they're coming after all of us. He was just in the way.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 January, 04:34
not in my town 😒

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
21 January, 04:33
Unfortunately there's still so many MK-6'd people around. Just look at all the mask wearing drivers.
I agree though that more and more people are figuring it out.
I do agree that this all has to play out this way or else Trump would have looked like a dictator to many. I trust what they do I just don't always understand the "why" and "how".

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
no. i live in blue state (MA) and there are still a lot of sheeple here.

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
You think they've fallen to 90? πŸ˜‰

Kyra Drg @Kyra
21 January, 04:32
Add me in your statistics, for France

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
21 January, 04:30
yep, and bigger with every stupid thing basement joe does...

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 January, 04:27
Absolutely!

The American72 @TheAmerican72
21 January, 04:27
And that's only assuming it was that low in the first place.

⚑️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚑️ @thatguynextdoor
21 January, 04:25
It would de damn close to, if not all, 50 states!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
21 January, 04:24
Im seeing amazing Patriots, 100% Trunp supporters, lose faith. From pissed to discouraged. Praying people hold on until we get to see for ourselves how this all plays out.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
21 January, 04:22
It would be 100% if they'd turn off MSM.

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
21 January, 04:22
This is the very reason it makes 0 sense that something will NOT be done about a stolen election.....JS