Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Storm Bringer @Elric
21 March, 08:03
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
You gonna watch ' Into the Storm' on HBO? I think all Anons should.
It starts tonight as part 1 of a 6 part mini series.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 March, 10:28
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
i watched the first two parts and was not impressed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
22 March, 10:54
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Of course you wasn't, it didn't fit your agenda. Sometimes it's hard to admit that maybe we were wrong about something, especially when we've invested so much time and energy into it.

Does it fit yours? I don't have an issue admitting when I'm wrong...when I am. So far I havent seen anything to make me change my mind. For me, nothing else makes sense, and I know what I know...can't explain it....
01:51 AM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Storm Bringer @Elric
23 March, 11:31
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only agenda I have is to warn folks about the slippery slope known as 'Q'. By the grace of God I really do hope the 'Q' idea is legit. The voice inside me is telling me no way, no how. I was fully on board with the whole thing until it was clear that I had been made a fool of. Good luck to you and yours, God bless.

23 March, 02:15
Don't know what happened to you to make you change your mind and I don't have all the answers however, I don't need to know everything to have faith that something good IS happening and I don't need to know the entirety of the plan to know that there is one. Perhaps you are listening to the wrong voice. I have found that the closer one gets to the truth, the louder the dissenting voice.
God Bless you too and I hope you find the voice of truth.