Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 08:14
No Nana IS NOT advocating this but I am telling you that before it gets to be 90 days our military better have their plan stated and in action because the chatter is that is about as long as the American militias are gonna sit back and watch what APPEARS, emphasis on appears, to be the total destruction of our way of life.

Just telling ya what I hear. Not pushing it at all, we need to avoid it at all costs as that is what they want but there is a tipping point.

I feel sure that Trump knows the future and already knows what this tipping point is tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
They aren’t patriots if they are going to get violent. We need to get active in our local communities. Patriots have been infiltrated. That’s why Jan 6th is so awful. Many of the people that “stormed” the Capitol were/are government employees and/or contractors. Their zoom calls were hacked into and the FBI & DOD were given copies of the videos before it happened & they did nothing.
12:19 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasJes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica Turner, click on at the bottom under it