Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 11:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The green (black magic) on the up coincides with the boulder shooting. Was possibly a ritual sacrifice event for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 March, 12:00
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The shooting was the fakest thing I've seen. I'm a former ER nurse from LA County, that was no shooting, that was a staged event. Watch the idiot recording himself, no blood, not every victim dies instantly, no blood, no screams, some old guy walking around at the store door not the least afraid even when two 'gun shots' go off on cue with the recorder's wording.... Total fake. People need to see thru these so they no longer hold the power of fear and distraction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 11:31
[they] so bad off the demons having to step up to help them??
Nana is betting with Elijah Flamerider, I got the farm already bet on Then white hats and angels!
They have been receiving reinforcements everyday!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 March, 08:45
wtf?

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
22 March, 08:34
Green means Go Go GO.

North *** @Northstar
22 March, 08:35
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
!!! Think Happy Thoughts !!! 3

Stacy McGriff @SRMcGriff
22 March, 08:31
interesting

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
22 March, 08:24
初めて見た時!グリーンライン,面白いね!!

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
22 March, 08:13
The vibes are definitely interesting this evening!!!

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
22 March, 08:11
Wow!!! I would love to hear about the story behind that epic red flop

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
😳

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
22 March, 08:10
🤔 Ive not seen the green line do that before..

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
In response OKIE us74 to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing! 😳

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 08:08
More info if you need it...
https://www.youtube.com/pl...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 09:09
Thank you for this, helps explain somewhat what this is, even though I can't read them but will try

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
22 March, 11:11
Nice, @kimrunner now maybe I can figure it out!