Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
You see, what has happened here....is that Q has become an Oracle of sorts for all of you. When was the last post? Why? Why did Q stop posting? Because.........we infiltrated and took out the Clowns that were running it. Infiltrating the Data wasn't enough. How many contradictions are there in the posts? Think CRITICALLY like Q told you. Do your research, like Q told you, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW LIKE Q TOLD YOU. The Divine Warriors that ran this operation left it all on the field folks. These compassionate, loving Gods and Archangels got their hands and everything else dirty cleaning up this corrupt government and Black Magic Cabal. They have saved every single SOUL that came to harm and MOST times were able to save those who were dragged into it unwillingly. The children HAVE been saved, but I don't understand how. It's to complex for them to explain to me. I'll leave that one for God to explain. #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga
01:40 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
10 April, 12:53
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
it sounds like you are saying Q was run by clowns. is that what you are saying? who/what is the “it” the same sentence refers to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
10 April, 12:40
who is the “we” you refer to? “Because.... we”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
23 March, 10:56
time to let Q go.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
23 March, 11:14
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
You should check out all my intel. It's interesting at least. Blessed be