Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
22 March, 12:58
Q was a Team. Not High Level Government Q Clearance Patriots, Oh no. It started as a CIA Psyop to flush out Patriots.....Scary right? The God Squad infiltrated it and did the best they could to drop crumbs in between the bullshit. Remember, TIMELINES change. AND the DATA STREAM can cross timelines IF you use the actual INTERNET. The copper wired antique that we've all forgotten about with the DIGITAL age. AS the CIA was tracking us, so was the God Squad. That's why we been able to sya what we want online without alll getting rounded up. In addition, these idjits gave the Gods access to Digital Information when they started up WIFI, AI and released NANOBOTS into the wild. The Universe is MAGNETIC. The God Particles are teeny-tiny magnets. They can hold data and are at the command of the Divine. Now the Divine can see and hear every single thing that is broadcast digitally. WE HAVE IT ALL. (including nudes.) #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
22 March, 01:04
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
The Q Group is a department within the NSA that acts as Internal Affairs. In short, they are the police of ALL the intelligence agencies. These are facts that can be researched and confirmed much wasier than you might believe. IMO, Q is not about a person, but a PsyOp started by the Q Group to expose the corruption of the Cabal. Also, in my opinion, the plan is beyond genius.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Well, the Divine have the knowledge of Past, Present and Potential Future, soooooooo........where do you think Q got his intel? Did you know that the Greek Alphabet has a hidden, secret letter? It does, Koppa. Research is in order. The Divine are what we know as the Greek Gods. Zeus is my particular Savior. So, who is Q really? Is it English Alphabet Q or Greek Alphabet Q?
#TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga
01:11 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Anthony Schenck to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 May, 01:57
I think Q is biblical figure ✨✨✨💖💖💖🦁🦁🦁

Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
22 March, 01:53
First Source is the Divine. ALL things have stemmed from first source but not all things are inhabited by first source. The Sophia creation story is a perfect example of that. My divine source is my personal group of spiritual gaurdians and the MESSSGE (NOT SALVATION) of Jesus. I have respect and consideration of ALL beliefs. Do you kniw the parallels of the Greek Gods. Have you compared the Sumerian Gods to the Grrek Gods. Many similarities. So much wonderful knowledge. I will resesrch Koppa. Thank you for your information and perspective.

22 March, 01:56
In response Anthony Schenck to his Publication
If you read ALL of my posts you will find much to follow up on. I really am a messenger and a Rainbow Warrior.
The article link is short and to the point. Feel free to message me questions, I answer when I can. Blessed be
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GodWins

https://wakeup-world.com/2...