Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Iam -JD @IamJD
21 January, 11:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim I got booted today from twit lol. hope ypu are well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled77 @Fishhawk
21 January, 11:30
😍I kinda like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 January, 11:27
🙂Kim, not sure if I did the tagging right, so thought I'd share this on your page. When I sat back down at the laptop, this is what I saw -- "17" with "Trump" (from your post that I reposted). So, thanks! And it was reposted at 11:11. Since you're into numbers too, thought you'd like to hear that. 😅👍

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 January, 11:13
Glad you could join us.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 January, 11:10
Nice to see you here, God Bless and Godspeed[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
Nice to see you here, God Bless and Godspeed[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Ginger Rose @Ashtar
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page... This is the direct link on the web. Hope it works.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 January, 10:48
schumann needs to set up on here... if someone can message them on twiter that didnt get nuked yet... ?!

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
21 January, 10:38
Wow they were really pushing it today! Keep your vibe up everyone! Good always wins! Thanks for posting this Kim

Gabrielle Sharrit @GabrielleSharrit
21 January, 10:33
Thank you so much Kim, I miss Schumann 😥

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 January, 10:32
🇺🇸🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
21 January, 10:29
Oh ❤❤❤ I have missed this so!!! Thank you 😊

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
21 January, 10:29
Thank you!!! i think thats the only thing I will truly miss about Twatter now that I've founds my frens over here!

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
21 January, 10:25
Thanks fir always keeping us "enlightened", Kim. We need Schmann to come join us here.

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
21 January, 10:25
good evening Kim!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 January, 10:28
In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication
Hi! Good to see you here. :)

joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 January, 10:21
Where are you at 3 in the morning? Miss y

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
21 January, 10:20
when will Schumanm move to slt channels. Thanks for posting

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
21 January, 10:18
Winning 👊🏻😎

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
21 January, 10:17
Kiiiiiiim!!! Hey!

Olly Gmoney @OllyGmoney
21 January, 10:17
I missed these charts Kim. Never stop. 🙏🏼👊🏼🇺🇸

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 10:16
Red looks a little angry.

NEO ONE @Neo
21 January, 10:16
Thanks Kim. ❤