Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I am looking for 22 Patriots that are having a 'difficult time of things'...
Whether on a Fixed Income, struggling with Covid shortened hours/lack of work,
Unemployed or something of this nature.

I have a project I am going to offer them to participate in, if they can afford a $5 dollar bill.

Simply that, a $5 bill to enter into a special 'thing' I am doing, which I will explain once I have the 22 participants.

If you are blessed, and can participate for a bit more than $5, please wait until I have the people I am looking for.

When I explain, it will all make sense, of this I guarantee.

Know this, our movement revolves around acts of kindness & inclusion.

Looking forward to hearing from my $5 Patriots 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:59 AM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
24 March, 01:21
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ Im in!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
24 March, 01:19
I'm in. I'll send you $5.00!! You are quiet the inspiration and I appreciate you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
24 March, 09:20
I am in Canada and would very much like to help. Please let me know!

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
23 March, 02:14
You know I'm in Ms.V! I will help anyway I can. Love you & sending great big hugs! Thank you for all you do!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸

Kristy Clark @Kristy0801
23 March, 12:56
Hi Verronica! I am interested in participating. we've been having a rough go. On a fixed income, my 3 y/o twins were diagnosed with autism in September and now I need rotator cuff repair surgery tomorrow 😕 If you have any spots available still, please let me know!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 March, 12:45

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
23 March, 12:54
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
MAN'S best FRIEND,,there LOVE has no CONDITIONS,,there with you no MATTER what,,,GOD BESS THEM

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
23 March, 12:10
This is a patriot in Saskatoon, SK Canada that could use the help to save his son.https://www.gofundme.com/f...

God Already Won @Linda
22 March, 07:42
I can spare $5. How can I help?

Bylette Maquille @Bylette
22 March, 07:23
depuis la France si je peux, avec le covid je suis à l'arret je travaille a mon compte , je maquille des enfants et fais des sculpture de ballons

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
22 March, 06:27
S.S. don't go very far but I can spare the 5.00 to help you in your thing..Don't know how to get it to you.

Nena Pam @NenaPam
22 March, 06:25
Hi. I posted a while back if the Qanon silvers rounds were in stock, I would let you know.
SD Bullion in stock now, but will go fast. I hot 2 just in case you miss it!

Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
22 March, 03:08
I would love to help..don't know how to personal message on this one...

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
22 March, 02:52
would love to help!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
22 March, 02:42
I am happy to help. God Bless you. Thank you for everything that you do. ❤️🙏

John Anon @freeamerican59
22 March, 02:39
interested

Trump Girl @Digital17
22 March, 02:38
Count me in Veronica. I would be blessed and so proud to participate in your project. You go girl. WWGaWGA

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
22 March, 02:37
would love to help

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
22 March, 02:33
count me in! Will help any way I can!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 March, 02:30
Does getting sued for losing custody count because you believe our Potus?? Got served today for qanon. And they want me to take a psych evaluation. This has to be against the law.

NEO ONE @Neo
22 March, 02:25
I'm in. No problem.

Robin Fjellman @Wardenmom
22 March, 02:23
I would love to help as well!

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
22 March, 02:23
lets spread the love and light!!!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
22 March, 02:22

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
22 March, 01:11
Would be a blessing for me, please count me in!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 March, 12:05
I would love to particpate. Count me in. 🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
22 March, 11:58
I would love to participate!

Angela Creel @Mollylou
22 March, 11:57
I have someone that would like to participate

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
22 March, 11:33
To donate or assist your program in any way.
I am blessed with employment, a home, food, health

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
22 March, 11:31
I would be honored to participate

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
22 March, 11:32
In response Stella Artois to his Publication
Please send me a DM