Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 April, 09:11
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
is it time to become a rancher?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
02 April, 02:03
Not bad enough they adulterate meat (ammoniated) and water (fluoride added), poison our grains with glyphosate, our veggies and fruits with pesticides, now send the stuff to be processed to unknown countries who might want to decimate our population.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 March, 06:23
that is why I go directly to the source.......I am fortunate eough to have an Amish market by me, so, I know where my food is coming from. Yes, it is a bit more, but to me, worth the extra.....plus, I am supporting LOCAL.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
28 March, 06:43
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
The Amish Are Great People. Raised in Lancaster PA, Home of One Of The Largest Amish Communities in the US.
They Are Fair and Easy to Deal With

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 11:11
Absoutley!!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 March, 10:01
I'm a vegetarian but I know people who eat meat & I'm going to pass this on - more people may be inclined to hunt their own (I have friends who deer hunt & put the meat up) or find other local options

Todd Callicoat @Craniumcal
28 March, 08:39
We deserve to know who handles it and what channels it goes thru...

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
27 March, 11:47
VeChain (VET) will solve this with the quickness.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts