AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 12:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
22 March, 12:54
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Ummmmmnn, I called that one! A few years ago on Twitter, I did some posts on the Pivens, Cusack and Balaban families & their connections (Chicago/Hollywood/Canada).

His family as well as the others, their parents were "acting school teachers" - major Chicago #COREHUB members. Since my acct was lost in the Purge🙄, I can't get them but research also BOB BALABAN and his father & uncles (major developers of Hollywood & 1st heads of Paramount, plus the first big movie theaters in late 1930s).

Joy Behar - she is best friends with Bob BALABAN and wait for it🤚...Phil Donahue. (Her family is big Mafioso #Occhiatto who are also business partners with Rothschild in Italy & Canada). Look up Occhiatto in Australia and see the Tigger Tiger (something like that) Children's Daycare centers🤨...

Behar's dad was Coke Teamster Truck driver. Her mom is Rose Carbone - same name as Mafia Mama in Luke Cage Marvel series. Her mother's name was Barilla as in Pasta. I did a huge dig on this in 2018

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
22 March, 02:26
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Great wrok Patriot, The time has come, they all must feel the PAIN.
WWG1WGA

22 March, 02:43
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
Thank you. I've been doing this a long time. I've done digs on too many to count. One of my favorite digs was HRC grandmother Della Murray Howell Rosenberg. Yes, her second husband was Max Rosenberg, Chicago - has same name as the first Hollywood director of Horror Movies. Funny how HRC and BC used to stay in Hollywood Hills at a relatives house...🙄 Her 1st husband Edwin Howell, his line is quite the lineage from Chicago to Canada to England. The LaMarche, Roche families are her cousins, and Mary McCarthy (Paul's mother) is there too, ending with Camilla. The LaMarche family well, back in 1700-1800s were in heavy mining/gold (Kirkland) and houses of prostitution.

Funny. her Aunt Addie whose father is Max Rosenberg, sometimes called Addie Ross or Roth, married a man named Morris Friedman. They had a son named David...as in same name as Ambassador to Israel David Friedman.😏🙄 What are the odds?🗣️🗣️ (Typing from memory here.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
ffs my maiden name is Howell. I hope i
share a bloodline with that evil bitch!
03:40 AM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Treehugs777 in this post can reply
22 March, 04:59
In response Treehugger 777 to his Publication
Are you from Chicago area? Canada?

Hey, don't feel bad. I did our family ancestry finally and my gg(g) grandmother was Ann Bush - her mother was Mary Walker whose father was John (Johnny) Walker. So, there's you Walker-Bush.😨 But this family were hard-working salt-of-the-earth family - completely different than THAT Walker Bush side.

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
22 March, 08:09
im from the Uk. Imagine finding out you were related to any of them losers the shame 🤬