Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
22 March, 12:54
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Ummmmmnn, I called that one! A few years ago on Twitter, I did some posts on the Pivens, Cusack and Balaban families & their connections (Chicago/Hollywood/Canada).

His family as well as the others, their parents were "acting school teachers" - major Chicago #COREHUB members. Since my acct was lost in the Purge🙄, I can't get them but research also BOB BALABAN and his father & uncles (major developers of Hollywood & 1st heads of Paramount, plus the first big movie theaters in late 1930s).

Joy Behar - she is best friends with Bob BALABAN and wait for it🤚...Phil Donahue. (Her family is big Mafioso #Occhiatto who are also business partners with Rothschild in Italy & Canada). Look up Occhiatto in Australia and see the Tigger Tiger (something like that) Children's Daycare centers🤨...

Behar's dad was Coke Teamster Truck driver. Her mom is Rose Carbone - same name as Mafia Mama in Luke Cage Marvel series. Her mother's name was Barilla as in Pasta. I did a huge dig on this in 2018

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
22 March, 02:26
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Great wrok Patriot, The time has come, they all must feel the PAIN.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396