Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 March, 01:11
Testing 1, 2. Is this thing on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Kenner @Blondie
@Ghost Ezra, do you believe Trump will be back this year? We love him and miss our President so much❣️🇺🇸
01:31 AM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blondie in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 March, 01:40
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
Yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
22 March, 04:18

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 March, 10:54
I miss him so much, it hurts. I miss a lot of things. I try to keep my spirits up, my humor going, even making these little pics...oh it's just something to do meanwhile...and I hear glad tidings about Putin even! Thanks to you. I know there's tension maybe, but whatever the tension was regarding the past rumors about Russia, it's never my fear. And if you're thinking of the incident with the Molotov Cocktail Bar, I was barely involved.