Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 March, 02:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Mic check. Big Mike, 1,2. 1,2.
Balls. Big Mike. Balls. 1,2...
That's how I'm doing sound check from now on.
😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Razz Matazz @RLH10
23 March, 10:48
Yes sir. 💯❗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
23 March, 01:39

Maura Veck @MVeck
22 March, 11:14

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
22 March, 09:52
Loud & Clear. 😎

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 March, 09:38
5:5

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
22 March, 06:39
Can’t help but notice the recent dog/puppy tweets and tomorrow is National Puppy Day... Kind of reminds me of the drops that say what is coming will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show. 😏

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
22 March, 05:45
Your grateful audience is here for you. 👍

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
22 March, 05:19

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
23 March, 09:46
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
yes we can hear you! We're listening!

Robin Oxman @Robino
22 March, 04:35
Ditto.....

Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
22 March, 04:17
Yes, passed test

Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
22 March, 04:03

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 March, 03:48
Loud and clear. 🇺🇸

Erin Reasoner @Ekr
22 March, 03:26
where have you been. i sent you a question can you answer

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 March, 03:13
Lima/Charlie ....It is on like Donkey Kong.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
22 March, 06:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😆😂😂👏

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
22 March, 03:05
Van Morrison ★ Into The Mystic (remaster + lyrics in video) - YouTube

From his third studio album ????????? released in 1970.Van Morrison – vocals, guitar, tambourineJohn Klingberg – bass guitarJeff Labes – pianoGary M...

memes matter @NoComment
22 March, 02:34

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 March, 02:33
Can I see at least one lib fly out the window? (one of the real bad ones works)

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 March, 02:25
I never see your posts unless I go directly to your page, or if someone reposts them........but I see this one......

22 March, 06:56
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
He's on Telegram much more frequently these last couple days. He's been dropping some cool stuff. Things like -- are you ready for what's coming? Are you really? We want people to not be ready to jump out the window when they get some of the info coming, stuff like that! VERY exciting!!

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
22 March, 02:20
Loud and clear!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
22 March, 02:19
Yes glad you are back.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
22 March, 01:26
welcome back😉

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Michelle Zerbe @Joydancer888
22 March, 12:03
I shared your account here with my Patriot Action Group yesterday

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 March, 11:04
I can hear you now.
Where have ya been?!

22 March, 06:57
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
He's on Telegram. Exact same name. Pretty awesome, very exciting posts lately. I commented on another lady's above here -- I gave a couple examples.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 March, 11:00
Nope. Nada. Nothing. 🤣🤪😄🤠

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
22 March, 10:52
5 x 5, Boss!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
22 March, 10:52

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
22 March, 10:50