Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Can you imagine if we were all just punked by Jim Watkins and his obsession over JFK and military coded comms that actually checked out and then Flynn just randomly went along with it because he thought it seemed cool? 🤣
11:25 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🤔
😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
23 March, 08:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OMG!!!! I have missed you SO MUCH!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 March, 01:47
😂🤪🤣

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
22 March, 11:29
🤣😎🤔

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 March, 08:22
hahahahaha. You are funnier than I thought. lol

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
22 March, 06:45
@doqholliday awesome take to weed out shills...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 06:40
And synced proofs to play it off...

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 March, 06:38
Nope! Notta chance! Funny thought though.. I guess but how many coincidences before its mathmatically impossible? No Coincidences!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 06:38
Nana will be your 19 but no on the 33.

Who's chain you pulling today DoQ?🤣😇

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 March, 01:27
Who would joke about this?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 March, 07:33
😂 Good one

Jim Walker @Wakabe
22 March, 05:29
Flynn is going along with it because he can sell merch and he's otherwise broke.

Christy Connelly @connch74
22 March, 12:05
Yep and with the proofs at the exact moment. I can just picture President Trump calling Jim hey lets drop this at the same time and Jim saying um can you wait a minute Im feeding the pigs but we can do it before I do my yoga. 😂

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 March, 11:56
is that the blue anon thing?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 March, 11:54
yep, just a bunch of conspiracy theory
👊🇺🇸

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
21 March, 11:51
Flynn, Scavino (and Trump) seem to be encouraging it. I imagine they know how dangerous it could be to boost something like this if its pure fiction. Think about how that would backfire...

P2P Printing @P2P_Printing
I love the Watkins and so happy I get to print shirts for them. Jim is a light hearted guy who doesnt take things too serious. I find any theory of Jim being Q as laughable.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
I guess most of Pedowood/Hollywood would have to be in on it also.....since they have VANISHED into thin air!! 🤦‍♀️🤣

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 March, 11:45
Thats crazy talk 😜😜😜

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
21 March, 11:41

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 March, 11:39
Jim & Ron
A Plan of the Ages.
Fighting like a Flynn.
God works in Mysterious Ways.

The Squad @ThePunisher68
21 March, 11:39
I guess you would have to add Trump for not denouncing it and Dan Scavino for playing along with it with his posts. The chances are slim...

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
21 March, 11:38
Do you think Jim Watkins has access to Alice at NSA ?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 March, 11:28
lol....thanks for that laugh! :)