Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Did you ever question why, when angels are symbolized throughout history they have harps?

As Tesla teaches energy/vibration/frequency are the three keys to our universe!

In 1955 The dark switched our Joy based music from 432hz to 440hz. This has had major impact on our world over the past 66 years in many ways!

Many of our favorite songs are now remastered in 432hz which brings emotions of joy to your heart chakra! I figured it was appropriate, speaking of angels, and also the lyrics, that I share the song remastered in 432hz that I sing to my two little angels!

I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well it goes like this the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah
#GodWins
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️❤️

https://youtu.be/B-PfRBw--...
09:22 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
01 April, 02:16
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 April, 01:52
Here's a tuner I use that will allow you to adjust the hertz to 432. You can use this tuner for multiple stringed instruments. The only problem is, I can't use it for my harmonicas, obviously. I REALLY wish a company would tune harmonicas to 432 hz so I can play guitar/harp together in 432!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 March, 12:48
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeU...
I just saw this so 🤷‍♀️🧐🤔. I tried to upload the video here like 9 times. It is not allowing me right now 🤷‍♀️. I'll try later. Look him up on TikTok: TheAnomalKingdom

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
26 March, 01:49
You shared Gods powerful yet gentle love....I thank you for this precious blessing.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
25 March, 12:52
Thanks for sharing, Love it!♥️♥️ I listen to healing hz all the time, it is the only thing that takes me away from the chaos/ anxiety/fear of this world! https://attunedvibrations.... Here are others to listen to also. https://attunedvibrations....

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 09:12
The 7 Secret Frequencies Uncovered in the Music of King David...and the People Convinced of its Incredible Healing Effects...

Wholetones®: The Healing Frequency Music Project
https://wholetones.com/mus...

I had my pianos tuned to A=444 Hz

I play better, and my pianos are now healing instruments!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 March, 07:31
Thank you Sir! Another favorite and

Joy was my Sister's middle name

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 March, 08:41
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Well take this meme and own it! my two angels have their initials on there, but all three angels can share its meaning! 👼🤍

Annie D-W @Annie172123
24 March, 07:28
Thank you. So lovely. Hugs

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 March, 07:24
Thank You🙏
I had some Tears that Needed releasing... They are free now🤗❣️

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
23 March, 04:00
LOVE this piece. Thank you for bringing it to me at the start of my day 💞

Stoned_ Liberty @AMonroe_Effect_
22 March, 12:02
also why old churchs had massive organs built in behind the podiums.. for healing with vibration.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 11:19
In response Stoned_ Liberty to his Publication
yup! are you a lyran too?

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
22 March, 11:20
love this song. thank you❣️💕

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 11:21
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Yw 🦁❤️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 March, 11:14
TY for sharing ~ if you run across moe remasterts to 432hz, share away, pls. Transitioning to new heights with vibration work is working along with starting sun gazing!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 March, 10:43
The JOY of the Lord is my strength and my fortress. I am thankful and grateful for Your countless Blessings Father. We know that You are in control and we love and honor the One True Almighty Father of ALL creation.

Thank you for sending us Your Angels of light to guide and protect us. ❤️🙏🌞

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 10:55
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Amen, Amen, Hallelujah I’m going in!”
https://youtu.be/oCZcqw49N...
YouTube

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 March, 10:40
Frequency! SO PIVOTAL!!
Thank you for sharing these facts, as many are unaware of the affect that "music" (some pure vibrational garbage!!) is having on them.

Blessings, Patriot~
😇
(and...we don't all have harps...but we Do resonate in a Frequency of Harmony...😎✌)

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 11:19
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Some just know how to share proper information well! 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
22 March, 10:32
This is so beautiful, love this hymn. Thank you - I didn't know you had a YT channel, just joined. I've been learning to use 432hz to help heal my autoimmune disorders - and my geriatric cat with renal failure is benefiting as well, it calms her.

karys k3lly @karys
22 March, 10:26
YES!! 😄 That's one of my top favorite songs. PENTATONIX 👌🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 02:59
I so love that song :).

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 03:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
me too! sing to my babies all the time! that and Izzys somewhere over the rainbow their favorite!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
22 March, 02:49
That is beautiful! Thank you.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 03:05
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
🦁❤️
the truth too!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 March, 01:51
Thank you for this.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 02:06
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
you're welcome! thanks for showing gratitude!

I talk about this on my YouTube channel as well if you want to check that out! I run that like a group setting, just a bit more censored!
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
YouTube

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 March, 01:51
Thank you for this.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 March, 12:46
When iwas a little girl I could hear the angels sing--so so so beautiful

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 12:50
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
🙏❤️👼 My little girl is the same.
she says it in this video. when i showed her the video i made against parental alienation.
her answer was priceless here
https://youtu.be/kSv07end-...
YouTube