Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
21 March, 10:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Looks like he knew the operation was in play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
21 March, 09:07
Kept his repuation lol 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
21 March, 09:05
IMO- Another one bites the dust but Covid was not the cause..hint hint

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 March, 09:05
They probably heard that GITMO IS ALREADY FULL AND TRIP WILL BE INTO VORKUTA🤣🤣🤣

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Fully understand, that for US CITIZEN IS DEATH only option 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/sUmSgxA98...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 March, 08:44
Tinnitus severity, they state there's a correlation with Covid. I believe this correlation is not physical, but spiritual frequency. Many are experiencing a drastic increase. I have identified one of the frequencies in both my ears as 39.17 mhz.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 March, 09:10
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Tinnitus is upgrade your DNA
IT FADE AWAY, If you 5D ready 🤗🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 March, 09:56
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Wow, until you mentioned that, I didn't realize that my tinnitus is pretty much gone. Thanks.