Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
27 March, 09:55
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
THIS IS ACTUALLY A TERRIBLE TAPE AT TIMES! TALKS ABOUT THE SUNBEAM 93 MILLION MILES AWAY? TALKS ABOUT THE EARTH SPINNING AT A THOUSAND MILES PER HOUR PROGRADE?? HOW COULD SOMETHING BE FILLED WITH LIES IF WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teioh >>> @Teioh
22 March, 12:04
I enjoyed this, I thought there were some great points that could get people to rethink their position on the existence of God.

The issue I found while watching is there's sort of a gap between proving intelligent design and proving Christianity. At one point he did a drive-by on every other religion without explaining why they were wrong.

I listen to several great patriots who are firm believers, like Lin Wood, Clay Clark, and Scott Kesterson, and I'm wide open to being red pilled on Jesus, so to speak. I just haven't found the right argument to solidify that belief yet.

The great awakening has given me back my ability to think freely and critically, so I just need the dots to connect before I can put my flag in something and say 'this is what I believe.'

I've been a spiritual person for most of my life, and I've gone through many of my own definitions for what God is. If Christianity is the way, I have faith I will land there. Until then, this is all part of my journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
21 March, 09:15
Watching people come to salvation brought me to tears! Happy tears! Praise God!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
21 March, 08:05
A favorite of mine I love Linving Waters.