Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
21 March, 09:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My freshman year of school, at Mt. Saint John's Academy in Peapack/Gladstone N.J., the bus ride took us past Jackie O's estate. I used to lean my head against the window and daydream of who might be there visiting, if she was maybe sipping tea or at the stable... I had such an admiration for her. She was such an inspiration if dignity and class. ❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
21 March, 09:25
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
*of* dignity...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
21 March, 08:55
Jacqueline was such an elegant woman. ALWAYS carried herself with dignity and pride.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 March, 07:50
That's a great picture!

Storm Bringer @Elric
21 March, 07:44
watch into the storm on HBO tonight. Codemonkey 'Ron' is debuting as 'Q' tonight.